Sunday 29 December 2013

Well the votes are in! It has been decided that...

This year's best author blog for 2013 goes to myself. I was nominated and put forward on the following blog: http://writersandauthors.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/w-award-for-best-author-blog-2013.html?showComment=1387191444824#c6158296929203158665. There were five other candidates. And the voting took place the weekend before Christmas this year. It was a close race and I would just like to say congratulations to all of the other candidates who were also nominated! If you would like to see the actual link itself please feel free to visit this link: http://writersandauthors.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/and-winner-is.html.
Here is what the banner looks like though that I can gladly now post on my blogs and all other sites that I am affiliated with:

I would like to take the time to thank all of you who voted for me, and to say it is an honor to be this year's first Writer's and Author's first winner for favorite blog. Remember people starting in January there will be voting taking place for next year's shorty awards. You can find all of the information at this link that you need: http://shortyawards.com/. I think you will need a Twitter account to vote though and as you all know that is completely free to sign up. You don't have to be a fan of Twitter to vote. So make sure you get your vote in while you can! YOU can find my link for the shorty awards here: http://shortyawards.com/AECrowe1. You can also find me on Facebook on my author page here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/AE-Crowe/466060073418231. Feel free to follow me as well on Twitter @A.E.Crowe1. Next year will be a very eventful fun packed year for myself. SO make sure you find a way to get involved. I will be taking part in my very own first Virtual Book tour as well next year and already have four stops booked including an online signing on Authorgraph.com on the 26th of March 2014. My schedule once it's full will be posted here for you to find out all of the details.
Now how many of you had a good Christmas? I know I did. It was a wonderful day and even though it was cold there wasn't any snow. (Not that I mind in the slightest being from Georgia you don't really see much snow) The day was spent with very close friends and family. I still wish though I could have spent the time with my own family...maybe one day. Now what's everyone's plans for New Year? I personally haven't even figured out yet what I would like my resolution to be..however I do know that I want and need to get my next novel out titled Bullies...I am hoping for a March release date for that. People who have read The Orphanage and On the wings of Love are already asking me if I will make it into a trilogy...I wouldn't rule it out, but it's not on the cards at this moment in time. Anyway I will close there for now folks please remember stay safe and warm this holiday season!

A.E. Crowe

No comments:

Post a Comment