Friday 6 December 2013

It's been a while..


Hello friends! Happy holidays! I haven't wrote anything for a few weeks and thought it best that I check in now. So what's new with me? Hmm, well I finally finished editing The Orphanage and put it back on the shelves for a start. I also finally this year managed to complete the majority of my Christmas shopping before the big day...lol my mother would be so proud. ( I always hated doing Christmas shopping and never managed to get it completed until about Christmas Eve.) I haven't at this moment wrote any more on my current novel that I have been working on for nearly a year...I hope that over the next couple of weeks I can start making more time for me. I have had some medical issues over the last three weeks..in fact it feels like I have been in the wars as such. It seems I definitely inherited the "Clumsy" gene. Haha! I seem to always bang into something no matter how hard I try not to. I now have collected a bruise on my left arm, I stubbed a toe, and a nice "Goose egg" on my forehead on the left side. I also have some minor bruises on my right hand where I got it stuck in a door a couple of weeks ago. What can I say? If it can be done lol you can guarantee I will do it. Most of the injuries I have sustained were from taking part in a charity event for a 15 month old little boy who has a rare form of Retinal-blastoma. Basically he had to lose his left eye to this cancer and has two minor tumors behind his right eye...we hope that his Chemo does in fact help him but however this could be an ongoing condition through out his life.
I think the last time I made a post in this blog was when I was doing Author spotlights and book reviews...well on that note I still plan on doing them. I just have to manage to be able to squeeze some time in for them. This is in fact easier said that done at this moment in time. However I am still reviewing books and in fact I am reading one at the moment from an author who is called Jim Henry. It's his Antiquity Calias series. ( I will do a review just as soon as I am finished with it and I will write the correct title in as well) I am enjoying it though. I always enjoy helping other author's out as well.

That's all for now folks unless I figure out if I have left anything out!

A.E. Crowe

No comments:

Post a Comment