Wednesday 4 September 2013

The first book review this week is:

Shut up and Kiss me
By Christie Craig



This week's first book to be on the Author review chart is by Christie Craig. The title is shut and kiss me. I found this to be a very intriguing title. To be honest it wasn't only interesting but completely breath taking. It was filled with hope, adventure, deceit, treachery, lies, love and even some humor thrown in for good measure. I couldn't put it down. It had me completely enthralled from the word go. I would highly recommend this to people at least in their late teens and higher though because it is very vivid in sexual content as well....in fact it rather reminded me of another raunchy set of novels that had tongues wagging not so long ago...E.L. James' 50 shades of grey series. The only difference is that it is set in the lovely state of Texas in a town called Precious. Funny thing to the setting for the main plot of the book is that it's based in Precious...everything about the town is far from precious. This novel will keep you intrigued and wrapped up in it's twists and turns and it will make you wonder who done it in fact. I thought I had it figured out half way through and at the last minute there was a complete twist. So yes folks I would recommend this as a choice to those who love to read. 

Please keep an eye out for the next review where I will be doing an author who is a very good friend of mine. Her name is Virginia Lori Jennings. She is author of The Alien Mind.

Thanks Folks and good evening!

A.E. Crowe

No comments:

Post a Comment